We have our independent TAB department which makes our service convenient, cost-effective, and consistent in quality. Most construction and facility managers appreciate having a single-source test and balance provider that you know and trust, and who provides great customer service with one phone call anywhere in the country.
Our goal is to optimize the performance of these systems in both new construction and pre-existing buildings.
Benefits to building:
- Higher HVAC operational efficiency
- Lower operating costs
- Improved occupant comfort and productivity
- Protection of sensitive areas from airborne contamination
what we can carry out
TEST & BALANCE SERVICES
TAG can visit your facility and determine the performance level of your HVAC equipment.
- Are the utility bills higher for your facility than you expected them to be,
- Are you paying more for equipment service than you would like to be paying?
- Are your air handling units producing the amount of air they are designed to deliver?
- Are the water system pumps providing the correct amounts of chilled or hot water to the air handling units?
All of these questions can be answered through a facility survey, and TAG can arrive at solutions to help your facility save money in energy costs as well as a lack of production from employees working in an unsatisfactory building environment
TAG personnel have the necessary skills and experience to help your building’s HVAC system meet design specifications and become a more efficiently operating system.
- Performing pre-measurements to prepare a gap analysis report
- Give technical support while solving problems
- Assess the system performance vs the design specifications
- Balance and assure that the system will work in its highest performance as long as possible.
- Produce highly specialized technical reports
Our technical office Engineer can help you to improve your drawings and put it in the “as built” state
Duct leakage can prevent heating and cooling systems from doing their job properly. Studies indicate that duct leakage can account for as much as 20% of total energy loss.
Our specialized team will test your air distribution systems for any suspected leaks and identify where duct leaks occur and recommend the solution to your air distribution problems.
Most construction and facility managers appreciate having a single-source test and balance provider that you know and trust, so We have our special joint venture with certified companies in sound & Vibration measurements.
So that we can provide our customer with the full package of services with one phone call anywhere in the country.